Terms of Agreement:
Welcome to Movipods LLC! Our services and products are provided subject to the following terms, which constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Movipods LLC.
2. Use of Services: You may use our services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use the services for any illegal activity, including but not limited to, fraud, spamming or the transmission of viruses or malware.
3. Payment and Refunds: Our products and services are offered on a paid basis. You shall pay all applicable fees when due, and in accordance with the agreed upon terms. If we do not receive payment as required, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to our services.
4. Confidentiality: We will keep all confidential information pertaining to your account, projects or transactions strictly confidential, and shall not disclose such information to any third party without your express written consent.
5. Intellectual Property: Movipods LLC retains all rights, title, and interest in and to its services, including but not limited to patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights. All content and materials contained within our services are the exclusive property of Movipods LLC.
6. Termination: Movipods LLC reserves the right to terminate this agreement or suspend access to our services at any time, for any reason, without prior notice. Upon termination, you shall immediately cease all use of our services.
7. Limitation of Liability: Our liability arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall not exceed the total amount of fees paid by you within the previous 12 months of the event causing the liability.
8. Amendments: Movipods LLC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice, by posting a revised version on our website. Your continued use of our services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance thereof.
9. Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If you have any questions or comments regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.